Part time Executive Assistant
Do you have proven experience within office management, a proactive “can-do” approach and strong administrative skills? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the new Executive Assistant in our Toronto office.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As the Executive Assistant, you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and your ability to juggle between multiple tasks, projects and deadlines must be excellent. We expect you to be able to take direction well, but also have the ability to work independently.
You will become responsible for:
- Supporting the manager with setting up interviews, collecting references, preparing contracts of employment and general admin regarding new hires
- Supporting the manager with preparations for client meetings, presentations and performance dashboards
- Making travel arrangements for the team when traveling for business
- Planning and executing social events
- Processing expense reports and invoices
- Ordering office supplies when needed, and make sure our office is always looking great and representable
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
The job is a part time position (20 hours/weekly). Working hours are normally allocated on weekdays, but flexibility is required. You should expect to work during evenings or weekends from time to time.
Who are you going to work with?
In our new Toronto office, you will join a team of about 15 talented specialists who are always ready to help each other. You will work closely together with the Operations Manager and our colleagues based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are self-motivated and responsible. Your administrative skills are excellent, and you are the type of person who loves creating systems and putting everything in order. With your logic and structured mind-set, you are able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner.
In addition, you have:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as executive assistant/coordinator or similar
- Strong technical skills in the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills in English is required
- Experience working in a global organization would be highly regarded
A global network, a local family
At Wunderman, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.