Marketing Operations Producer
For the Toronto team, we are looking for a Producer to oversee the production and delivery of high-volume global advertising campaigns and to drive and implement new development and optimization projects on the client team, working closely together with the Regional Lead and teams across our different locations.
In the past year, we have seen a rapid growth due to many new clients and further expansion in cross-channel execution. Working with global clients, our need for 24/7 availability has become increasingly important to meet client demand.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
How will your day look like?
In our Toronto setup, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing various types of client related projects, while ensuring high quality and on time deliverability.
Your tasks, among others, will be:
- Ensure quality of deliverables together with our Campaign Specialists and Campaign Coordinators
- Oversee daily workload and assure correct staffing in collaboration with the Operations Management
- Manage client relationships together with Account and the Operations Management and be a daily sparring partner on their projects and plans
- Develop project plans, requirement specifications and estimates
- Plan and manage time schedules that fit the needs of the client’s brief and budget
- Maintain high quality standards across the production of all work
- Report progress of all work and any anticipated deviation from planned timings and costs.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be working together with a team of 22-25 Campaign Specialists and Campaign Coordinators in Toronto in close collaboration with the Regional Operations Lead. The Toronto office is also working closely together with the other WT locations and especially with our Copenhagen based Marketing Operations team, which now includes 200+ employees servicing 16 global brands and speaks more than 30 languages.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easy-going with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details. You have a good overview and a structured mind, and you can pave and lead the way for your teammates on complex campaign rollouts while maintaining a positive attitude towards your colleagues. You strive in a fast paced and interchangeable work culture and enjoy adapting to new processes and requests.
In addition, you preferably have:
- 2+ years of experience as a CRM and/or digitally-focused project manager/coordinator or similar at an agency or company
- 2+ years of experience working with Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge and interest in working with database and technical projects
- A high level of proficiency in English
- A flexible mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects
Things we like at Wunderman Thompson MAP:
- You want to make a difference
- You know how to be that “critical cog” in a well-oiled machine
- You like to do better every day and you see possibilities for improvement
- Your colleagues value your cooperative spirit and ability to always find a solution
- You are hardworking, approachable and kind
A global netwok
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
We are one of Europe’s leading CRM agencies and proud to be an EMEA Center of Excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation. Our Marketing Operations departments are driven and based on well tested processes assuring high efficiency, high quality and low cost for our clients.