Do you have proven experience within office management, a proactive “can-do” approach and strong administrative skills? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be our new Administrative Assistant.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Administrative Assistant in Marketing Operations, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, your tasks will include:
- Providing administrative and clerical support
- Contributing to improving office maintenance
- Filing of documents
- Assisting with recruitment
- Responding and or redirecting inquiries/communication
- Assisting on special projects
- Administering employee vacation planning and coordination
- Assisting with mail and courier services
- Assisting in preparation of documents such as billing and invoicing
- All meeting planning and coordination, scheduling meeting rooms, arranging audio-visual needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Who are you going to work with?
In our Toronto office, you will join a team of about 20 talented specialists who are always ready to help each other. We work very closely with our colleagues in Copenhagen, where 200+ employees in Marketing Operations are currently located.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs and being able to prioritize many different tasks and maintain a structured overview at the same time. In addition, we expect that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree within the field of business administration or similar
- 2+ years of administrative experience with an emphasis on determining priorities
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and manage time
- A resourceful and problem solver-mindset
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Toronto, Ontario.
Applications for student or part-time jobs, as well as internships, will not be taken into consideration.