Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft in Stockholm
Are you passionate about marketing and communications? Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in English and Swedish? Would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities as part of Wunderman Thompson’s work for the leading technology company, Microsoft? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation & Personalisation) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our Marketing Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing communications and events executions for the education sector in the Swedish market. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach. In addition, you will carry out best-in-class marketing campaigns and project management. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up, planning and tracking marketing activities as well as coordinating marketing execution
- Analyzing marketing trends to find patterns for best practices and efficiencies
- Providing marketing insights and reporting on budgets, spends and engine performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing and translating campaign content to ensure local relevance and privacy compliance
- Supporting the creation of customer journeys related to events, including targeting lists for invitations, pre- and post-events follow up, etc.
- Planning events, including getting all materials ready, coordinating dry runs for each event, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on issues to request support as needed, etc.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on event platforms through corporate support and self-training
- Training marketers on the utility of event platforms and educating local stakeholders on event services and tool capabilities
- Maintaining a strong client-agency relationship; ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account. An understanding of the clients’ business and marketing objectives is therefore crucial, specifically the programs you are working on.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP Sweden to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with local Microsoft stakeholders on a daily basis.
Our Marketing Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across the globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as the local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation and technology. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 1-3 years of experience with project coordination/marketing communications/event coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- A business understanding and an interest in the education sector
- A wish to work in a global fast-paced environment an
- Quick adaptation skills and the ability to prioritize when needed
- Fluency in Swedish, enabling you to produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 50+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.