Digital & Social Media Specialist
Are you passionate about social media and digital communication? Do you have an eye for detail and a structured mindset? Would you like to become part of the Wunderman marketing team for one of our global clients? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Digital & Social Media Specialist, you become part of Wunderman’s marketing team for a leading global car company. You will be working at the client’s head office. Here, you will become responsible for the strategy, planning, and production of content for websites, newsletters, and social channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing all social media channels for the client in Sweden, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Managing communities and websites, including reviewing and updating content
- Working with SEO and Google Analytics
- Developing, adapting, and delivering campaigns, including producing materials and copy
- Coordinating daily with partners, agencies, and brand ambassadors
- Deriving and reporting key insights and KPIs.
Who are you going to work with?
This is a unique opportunity to work with digital marketing for a leading car company. You will get a key position within the marketing department and report directly to the client’s Swedish Marketing Director. Here, you will join an international environment with plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are down-to-earth, open-minded, and easy-going. You fit into a tight-knit team in a fast-paced environment, where you are expected to work independently with multiple projects at the same time. With your organized and detail-oriented approach, you can play an active role in projects – from initial idea generation to execution and approval. In addition, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or similar
- Experience within the field of digital marketing and social media
- Website management experience (Google Analytics and SEO experience is a plus)
- Great oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.