Solution Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Costa Rica.
Do you have solid, hands-on technical support experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Do you have project management experience? Can you act as technical lead for a small group of technical support experts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Solution Expert we’re looking for in our new Costa Rica office!
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Expert, you will be a senior member of the team who will lead and support junior colleagues to maintain platform stability and operational performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support internal team and client users in their use of the Adobe Campaign (ACC/ACS)/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Build and configure journeys, workflows and automations from scratch using best practices
- Lead user acceptance testing for new development
- Create and maintain documentation of developed processes and features
- Analyze customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Project management of operational and enhancement projects (including testing and rollout)
- Acting as primary contact between the development team and the Marketing Operations team
- Participating in daily and weekly meetings with the tech team to align on development roadmap
- Identifying areas for process optimization and co-leading said initiatives with relevant stakeholders
- Stakeholder management with internal teams
- Go-to for answers; troubleshoot and resolve issues within marketing platforms
- Be the internal point person for any platform downtime, working with partners until resolved
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement and making existing solutions better
- Be able to speak confidently and consult about the platform's capabilities and features
- Knowledge of best practices within marketing platforms
- Translate and effectively communicate technical jargon to business units and clients
- Able to prioritize many tasks at once and manage time effectively, while meeting short deadlines
Who are you going to work with?
You will join about +300 skilled colleagues in Marketing Operations who are always ready to help each other. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic, and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with offices across the world. The Costa Rica office is our newest location, and this is a very exciting opportunity to be among of the first people to join the team and help set the foundation.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail. This attention to detail will help you troubleshoot common platform issues to ensure operational efficiency. You are not intimidated working to tight deadlines or under pressure.
Further, we expect that you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or computer science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- +1 year of working experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Advanced technical knowledge and ability to easily understand development tools and processes
- Project management experience working with scrum / agile methodology
- An ability to identify opportunities and optimize processes
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 40+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in San José, Costa Rica, but the selection process will be conducted in English.