Social Media Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft in Oslo
Do you have a passion for social media and an interest in technology? Would you like to work for one of the world’s largest technology companies? Are you fluent in Norwegian and English? Then you might be the Social Media Marketing Coordinator we’re looking for in Oslo!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will become an integrated part of the marketing department at Microsoft. Here, you will be responsible for testing, updating, and driving Microsoft’s social media channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Reviewing, translating, and localizing English content into Norwegian, so it will make an impact on the Norwegian market
- Creating content calendars by using a combination of centrally produced content and local content
- Monitoring and analyzing online conversations and content performance to deliver audience understanding, trends and insights
- Responding to comments and queries on social media
- Facilitating collaboration between teams
- Collaborating closely with media agency on paid social campaigns
- Social consulting for the local market and helping with internal training and guidance.
Who are you going to work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will become part of a dynamic and international team where you will get the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
You will have colleagues in Oslo, but you will also have peer teams across other Microsoft markets in Western Europe. In addition, you will work closely with a central team based at the Microsoft Western Europe headquarters in London. This means that a lot of communication and coordination will be done online.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing, and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You have a technical interest, creative mind-set, yet you are structured and pay great attention to detail. With your service-minded attitude, you thrive in an executing role where you must keep your eye on the ball to deliver high-quality content within deadline. In addition, you have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or similar
- ½-1 years of experience with social media marketing, including copywriting
- Project management skills, which enables you to drive a content plan and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian – both spoken and in writing
- If you have creative or visual skills within photoshop it’s a plus, but it is not a must.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.