A digital leader with unrivalled CRM experience
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalization Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe partner to specialize in Adobe Campaign. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions. Because of this, we are now proud to be acknowledged as “Top Partner” by Salesforce as well.
What will your day look like?
In the role, you will join one of the most advanced MarTech teams globally and will leverage our knowledge to become upskilled in our digital marketing domains, as well as becoming armed with our industry leading CRM knowledge. You will be given full support to increase your proficiency within Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud and have an impact in some of the largest global campaigns.
Your responsibility will be to develop workflows, data and API integration, code and produce technical specifications, estimates, deployment plans and test methods. Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Ability to work in client environment to capture solution requirements, to evaluate current implementation, and to define and present solutions
- Being able to define, design and implement Marketing Campaign solutions and integrate them with client enterprise systems
- Digital campaign management execution
- Contributing to product implementation/customization
- Testing and maintaining client applications and platforms
- Providing project feedback and updates, using agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment, working closely with Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers within the technical team. Additionally, you will work with Data Specialists and Designers outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We value room for diversity, and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an outgoing and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. Your previous experience with being a trusted adviser for clients and colleagues means that you are not afraid to express your opinion and your organized approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. Your great communication skills in English, allows you to make complex problems understandable and manageable.
In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of developer experience - preferably as a Fullstack/Web Developer
- Educational background - preferably a bachelor or master's degree
- Expert knowledge in any SQL flavor (MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.)
- System integration experience: web services (Soap, Rest) and experience working with REST API.
- It is a plus if you also have:
- Experience with e-mail development.
- Digital Marketing domain experience
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 600+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.