Are you eager to learn new technologies? Do you appreciate a free working environment where you get a high level of decision-making authority, but also the support you need? Can you turn business requirements into excellent technical solutions? Then you might be the Application Consultant we are looking for!
A digital leader with unrivalled CRM experience
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Center of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specialising in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe partner to specialise in Adobe Campaign. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Application Consultant, you will join our “Online Task Description” team and become responsible for the configuration and customization of our application. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Estimating the effort of successfully delivering solution into production
- Configuring product features based upon software specifications and design
- Configuring client business rules and workflows
- Creating documentations of new features that are developed for the application
- Testing configuration and new features
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in the existing application
- Supporting users in their use of the application.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment, working closely with Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers within our technical department. Additionally, you will work with Cloud Engineers and Designers outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We value room for diversity and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are service minded, proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs and you take pride in always delivering high-quality results. You have a good general understanding of web and email technologies. You are solution-oriented and enjoy a combination of complex and routine tasks. In addition, you have:
- A relevant education / background as a multimedia designer, digital concept developer, web developer or similar
- 1+ years of experience
- A good understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with software testing
- Strong communication skills in English – both oral and written
- The ability to connect client and user requirements to actionable implementations which follows guidelines and best practices.
- Ability to understand DB design and run simple queries
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with versioning control systems such as Bit Bucket and Gitlab.
- Good understanding of the email delivery production life-cycle and process
- Experience with CMS systems, such as Umbraco
- Experience with JSON/ XML
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.