Product Application Consultant
Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies and create world-class experiences for some of the best brands out there? Are you service-minded and have a troubleshooting attitude? Are you interested in developing your technical skills and become an expert in CMS systems?
We are growing our product team to strengthen our project deliveries. With the ability to deliver more valuable experiences, we seek a skilled Product Application Consultant, with a strong drive and engagement to lead projects to support our global business processes. Do you want to be part of a growing product development team? Then you might be the one we’re looking for.
What will your day look like?
As a Product Application Consultant, you will be working with a CMS system to customize a platform to our client’s needs. Your job will be to build and configure journeys, deliveries, and campaigns – as well as working with data analysis and API (Application Programming Interface) integration.
You will be writing technical project specifications based on client needs and requirements, creating estimates, as well as orchestrating and executing deployments, implementations, and test methods across a variety of projects.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Analyzing customer requirements to determine technical feasibility
- Advise client teams by identifying their needs and consulting about best practices
- Outlining the effort of successfully delivering solutions into production
- Configuring product features based upon specifications and design
- Configuring client business rules and workflows using Visual Studio, Jenkins and Umbraco
- Creating and maintaining documentation of features that are developed for the applications
- Testing configuration and newly developed features
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing applications
- You will develop your skillset within technical areas of digital marketing technology
- Supporting internal team and client users in their use of the application
- Manage your time and daily task to ensure project success.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an outgoing and self-motivated person who contributes positively to the working environment with your team-player attitude. You are not afraid to express your opinion and your organized approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. You are proactive and not afraid to grab responsibility. Your great communication skills in English, allow you to make complex problems understandable and manageable. In addition, you have:
- Great interest in Digital Marketing Technologies and user experience
- Educational background in computer science, engineering, IT (Information Technology), or similar
- Good general understanding of web and email technologies
- Prior experience with HTML, JSON, and Mustahce
- Prior experience with project/task management
- Strong communication skills in English – both oral and written.
Preferably you also have:
- Experience with CMS systems, such as Umbraco
- Experience with versioning control systems such as Bit Bucket and Gitlab
- Experience with software testing.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our technical team, currently consisting of 100+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers, and Technical Project Managers. You will also work with the Account Team and Data Specialists as well as our clients’ technical teams.
We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.