Are you a skilled software or cloud engineer with a passion for Machine Learning and AI? Can you assist in the translation of tangible issues into data driven products and would you like to work with some of world’s biggest brands in a successful agency? Then you might be just the Cloud Consultant we’re looking for in our GCP (Google cloud platform team)!
What will your day look like?
As our new Cloud Consultant, you become part of our growing Data, Insights and AI team. Here, you will employ new technologies across multiple cloud platforms to help successful brands reach their next level in 1:1 retargeting, communication and CRM. You will also advise and consult these brands on solution designs and best practices to help them adopt and advance within Google cloud, using cutting edge technologies in Cloud,
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Designing and developing components that handle low-latency, high-volume requirements on Google Cloud Platform
- Using your software engineering skills to deliver well engineered processing and data pipelines from MVP to production deployment
- Working with data scientists to develop robust and performing machine learning solutions
- Advising clients on how to utilize complex data processing and machine learning projects within the advertising domain across different architectures.
Who are you going to work with?
You join a team of highly skilled Engineers, Data Scientists and Consultants who are passionate about unlocking insights from data through analytics. Your work will also depend on collaboration with the broader organisation, which means that you will get to collaborate closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, experience design and client teams from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical topics honestly and clearly – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. You are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas. At the same time, you solve problems in an analytical and pragmatic manner. Moreover, you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics
- 1+ years of experience as a software engineer or similar
- Solid programming skills in Scala, Python, Java, C++, or similar
- 1+ years of experience with deployment to Azure, GCP, AWS or other cloud solutions, preferably within the advanced analytics domain
- Practical experience with all or some of the following:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Data processing with Spark/Hadoop or Apache Beam
- Data storage solutions like Data Warehousing or Data Lake management
- Machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch or similar
- Infrastructure as code (IAC) like deployment manager, terraform, azure resource manager
- Exceptional English skills, both spoken and in writing.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.