Would you like to take part in the development of experience strategies for our global top-tier clients? Are you a curious and highly motivated business savvy, and would you like to pursue a journey towards becoming a next level consultant within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking Strategy Consultants, to join our newly established Experience Consulting team.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As Strategy Consultant in our Experience Consulting Team, you will work with peers and more experienced consultants. You will spend most of your time with client teams, and the focus of your assignments will include participation in work sessions, building business cases, performing research as well as collecting and consolidating data to conduct analyses of client businesses, audiences, technological and cultural trends.
Typically, you will refer to - and work alongside - a more senior consultant on specific projects, but you will be given significant responsibility for your contributions. Your doer mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team where you will contribute to the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Contributing to the development of business cases, recommendations and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Identifying accurate and insightful conclusions from research data
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting the process towards developing value adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps
- Taking ownership of the development of client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor
- Managing the day-to-day project deliverables.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about experience strategy design. Based out of London, you will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and a sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights and draw valid conclusions with a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms and deals, with several abstract and concrete variables. You are strong in building relations and managing stakeholders, and in addition you have:
- A relevant master's degree; preferably within Business or Economics
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with management consulting or strategic design. An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Exceptional writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- A willingness to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 45+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.