Lead Strategy Consultant
Would you like to lead the development of customer strategies for our global top-tier clients? Are you highly motivated, business savvy and would you like to use your experience as a next level strategy & consulting professional within a cutting-edge area of data-enabled brand and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the Lead Strategy Consultant we’re looking for!
With a growing portfolio of clients, that specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands, we are seeking Strategy Consultants, to join our highly engaged, skilled and newly establishedgrowing Experience Consulting team.
What will your day look like?
As Lead Strategy Consultant in our Consulting Team, you will spend most of your time with Client Teams, working with the marketing executives to define an experience strategy that improves the return on marketing investment. This includes reimagining the customer economics and journey, strengthen the engagement with traditional and “Omni-channel” consumers, integrating digital channels, and crafting new operating models for the digital era. The focus of your assignments will be to collaborate with a great number of diverse experts and professionals at the client base and within Wunderman Thompson MAP, including leading work sessions, building business cases, performing research as well as collecting and consolidating data to conduct analyses of client businesses, audiences, technological and cultural trends.
Typically, you will assist - and work alongside - a more Junior Consultant on specific projects. Your "doer" mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team, where you will lead the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Leading the development of business cases, recommendations, and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Identifying accurate and insightful conclusions from research data
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting the process towards developing value adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps
- Taking ownership of the development of client deliverables and presentations with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor
- Managing the day-to-day project deliverables.
Who are you going to work with?
Based out of our office in London, you will join a team of highly skilled consultants who are passionate about experience strategy design in the Wunderman Thompson MAP headquarters in Copenhagen. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader team, which means you will get to collaborate closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, creative, and client teams from our offices in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and a sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You find energy in creating, yet you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. You possess a strong ability to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, establish insights and draw valid conclusions with a strong storyline. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms and deals, with several abstract and concrete variables. You are strong in building relations and managing stakeholders, and in addition you have:
- 3+ years in a similar role of strategy or consulting experience from leading firms with focus on crafting clients’ customer/commercial/sales/marketing/service strategies and implementing relevant business and technology transformations
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- An agency background is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Exceptional writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- A willingness to travel and be flexible, as many of our clients and colleagues are located in other time zones.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.