Talent Acquisition Consultant
Would you like to help us find the world’s most talented employees? Do you have an interest in employing modern, creative head-hunting tools and techniques to recruit different profiles? Then you could be the Talent Acquisition Consultant we are looking for in London or Copenhagen!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will play a big part in the continued growth of our company. You will work closely with your internal recruitment colleagues and wider team members across technology, data, project management and consulting. You will help to define requirements, build effective recruitment processes and source profiles from all over the world to all our offices in Europe. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
- Working with the recruitment team to design and implement innovative sourcing strategies to meet stakeholder needs
- Sourcing and engaging with active/passive candidates through a variety of channels
- Taking screening calls and interviews with prospective candidates to ensure a positive fit
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to define their requirements and translate them into effective search criteria
- Managing and maintaining our in-house database (ATS)
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our internal recruitment team; we are a team of five people, four of us are in the Copenhagen head office and one are based out of London. As a team, we work closely together to help our different departments and locations find and onboard the right employees. We like to have fun while being busy, and we always go the extra mile to help each other.
Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is a flat organisation that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an enthusiastic and proactive person with a structured mindset. You have a strong interest in working at a fast-paced technology-focused company. You have experience of recruiting using up to date recruitment methods to deliver timely results for your stakeholders. You have an interest in recruiting for especially Consultants and Project Manager profiles, but also within other different business areas. There will be no limitations in your mind as to who and where the right candidate will be. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter, head-hunter or similar within a fast-paced, high growth technology led company
- Experience in traditional and creative sourcing methods
- Experience in hiring Project Managers, Management Consultants and Marketing Technology Professionals (Adobe and/or Salesforce) is a plus
- Willingness to converse with many different stakeholders
- Experience working both independently and in a team
- A passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.