Talent Coordinator with recruitment administration experience
Mandatory requirement: Please apply in English or your application will not be considered. You must have a legal right to work in Portugal.
Would you like to help us find and attract some of the most talented people in the field of digital marketing? Do you have experience in recruitment in an international environment? Do you want an exciting role in a dynamic team, with a lot of freedom to shape your own day-to-day and help us take talent attraction to the next level?
Then you could be the Talent Coordinator we are looking for in our Marketing Operations team in Lisbon!
A leader in personalised customer experience
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation (MAP) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalisation, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
As our new Talent Coordinator, you will play a big part in the continued growth of the Marketing Operations department. We are more than 300 employees, working from 4 countries. Your most important job is to help managers find the right candidates for our open positions. Further, you will take part in developing effective recruitment processes, and support on a broad variety of administrative tasks.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
- Supporting with managing the candidate pipeline and recruitment process
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand their needs and ensure a high quality of candidates
- Taking screening calls with prospective candidates to ensure a good fit
- Handling administrative tasks related to onboarding of new employees, and update relevant internal IT systems
- Being awesome, having a “can-do” approach and always ensure a top-quality experience for candidates, employees, managers and other stakeholders
- Administering employee rota, vacation planning and coordination
- Assisting with mail and courier services and other ad-hoc tasks.
This role is based out of Lisbon, but you will work closely together with your peers in Toronto, Bangkok and Copenhagen where our regional centers are located.
Who are you going to work with?
We have established a new office in Lisbon where you will join a team of 50 + talented marketing professionals who are ready to impart their knowledge and support each other in a friendly work environment. We work very closely with our colleagues in our head office based in Copenhagen, where 300+ employees in Marketing Operations are currently located.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together but have great fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an enthusiastic and proactive person with a structured mindset. Maybe your previous experience is from an in-house recruitment/talent attraction function, or you have worked in an agency or consultancy.
We expect you hold a relevant bachelor’s degree, but in general we value experience over education. Most importantly you have experience with talent attraction, a passion for creating new relationships and speaking with people from different backgrounds.
Our new Talent Coordinator will have:
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking/writing)
- An understanding of how a busy international office operates
- Exceptional time management and an ability to multitask and manage competing tasks
- A resourceful and problem solver-mindset
- A desire and confidence to work with both routine and more complex tasks
- You are proactive and pay great attention to detail and have a logical and systematic approach to learning new technology and systems.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds. We represent 50+ nationalities, and we collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network of 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and we are proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
Please note that this job is a full-time position located in Lisbon, but the selection process will be conducted in English.