Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft
Are you a talented coordinator with exceptional execution skills and an interest in marketing campaigns? Do you have an eye for detail and service as well as great communication skills in English and Finnish? Would you like an exciting job in a global fast-paced environment? Then you might just be the one we are looking for!
Who will you work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will be primarily based at Microsoft located in Helsinki. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Marketing Coordinator you will act as the subject-matter expert on marketing tools and services, helping operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of digital marketing campaigns. Taking responsibility for the coordination of campaigns, your tasks include:
- serving as the local point of contact and expert on executing modern marketing tools & services, branding and privacy guidelines
- operational tasks such as request handling, pushing campaign live, making sure to streamline with different stakeholders
- ensuring all marketing campaigns are well localized into local language
- providing governance, guidance and setup to enable reporting for KPI measurement and optimization
- coordinating events such as webinars and virtual events
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are proactive and flexible, enabling you to work under your own initiative as well as coordinate and collaborate with various multi-national teams. You have great project and client management skills, and you can think through the right workflows. In addition, you have:
- a relevant degree combined with 1 year of relevant experience
- flair for project management and coordination
- an interest in marketing automation, revenue marketing and digital transformation
- a detail-oriented approach, quick adaptation skills and an ability to manage a large volume of tasks simultaneously
- excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- a service minded attitude by nature
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. We are a part of the global Wunderman network with 200 offices in 70 markets, and proud to be the EMEA center of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 40+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.