Marketing Communications Coordinator for Microsoft (Maternity Cover)
Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in Finnish? Are you passionate about marketing, campaign management, events and localization? And would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities as part of Wunderman Thompson’s work for the leading technology company, Microsoft? Then you might be the one we’re looking for to join our team in Helsinki!
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing communications and events executions in the Finnish market. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach. In addition, you will carry out best-in-class marketing campaigns and project management. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up and tracking marketing activities as well as coordinating marketing execution
- Providing marketing insights and engine performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing the localization/translation of campaign content to ensure local relevance
- Supporting the creation of customer journeys and demand generation related to local marketing activities, including targeting lists for invitations, event registration set-ups, pre- and post-events communication, etc.
- Planning events, coordinating dry runs for each event, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on issues to request support as needed, etc.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on marketing automation platforms
- Educating local stakeholders on marketing services and tool capabilities
- Maintaining a strong client-agency relationship, ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account. An understanding of the clients’ business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programs you are working on.
Please note that this position is a maternity/paternity leave cover, and that the employment will be fixed term.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP in Helsinki to service our client, Microsoft, where you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with local Microsoft stakeholders on a daily basis.
Our Marketing Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across the globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as the local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation, technology, events and campaign management. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
- Ideally, a relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 2-3 years of experience with project coordination/marketing communications/event coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and a solution-oriented attitude
- A general business understanding and an interest in technology
- IT acumen and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Teams and SharePoint is an advantage
- A wish to work in a global fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Finnish, enabling you to produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.