Marketing Communications Coordinator for Microsoft in Helsinki
Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in Finnish? Are you passionate about marketing, campaign management, events and localization? And would you like to help drive impactful marketing activities as part of Wunderman Thompson’s work for the leading technology company, Microsoft? Then you might be the Marketing Communications Coordinator we’re looking for in Helsinki!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation (MAP) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role of Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing automation briefs and act as a subject matter expert in modern marketing tools and services in the local Finnish market. You will manage campaigns and drive localizations for Microsoft, so you will spend a lot of time reviewing and localizing content for the Finnish market. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up, planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Analyzing, reporting and providing marketing insights
- Reviewing and translating campaign content
- Continuously ensuring that campaigns are running seamlessly
- Driving on-going optimization of campaign execution and tracking
- Producing local content from global assets (localization review, short form copy translation from English).
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson MAP to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with the local Microsoft Marketing Lead.
Our Marketing Communications Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you’ll also be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation and technology. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 1-3 years of experience with project coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- A business understanding and an interest in working in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills and the ability to prioritize when needed
- Fluency in English and Finnish, enabling you to produce content with flawless grammar and spelling.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 50+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.