Community Manager for Microsoft
Do you have a passion for social media and an interest in technology? Would you like to work for one of the world’s largest technology companies? Are you fluent in Finnish and English? Then you might just be the one we are looking for at Wunderman Nordic in Finland!
Who will you work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will be primarily based at Microsoft located in Helsinki. In both places, you will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Community Manager, you will become an integrated part of the marketing department at Microsoft. Here, you will be responsible for testing, updating and driving Microsofts social media channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
- reviewing, translating and localizing English content into Finnish, so it will make an impact on the Finnish market
- creating content calendars by using a combination of centrally produced content and local content
- monitoring and analyzing online conversations and content performance to deliver audience understanding, trends and insights
- responding to comments and queries on social media
- facilitating collaboration between teams
- collaborating closely with media agency on paid social campaigns
- social consulting for the local market, helping to train and guide internally.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing and sociable team player with a self-starter and can-do mentality. You have a technical interest, creative mind-set, yet you are structured and pay great attention to detail. With your service-minded attitude, you thrive in an executing role where you must keep your eye on the ball to deliver high-quality content within deadline. In addition, you have:
- project management skills, which enables you to drive a content plan and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- ½-1 years of experience with social media marketing, including copywriting
- a relevant Bachelor degree, PBA or similar
- excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- if you got creative or visual skills within photoshop it would be great, but it is not a must
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. We are a part of the global Wunderman network with 200 offices in 70 markets, and proud to be the EMEA center of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 40+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.