Welcome to one of Europe’s leading CRM agencies
At Wunderman Nordic, you will join an agency which specialises in delivering unique and high-impact digital marketing experiences that build, enrich and evolve brand-customer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
We offer a job in an exciting and challenging professional environment where you will work within an ambitious and passionate team of competent colleagues. We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset.
What will your day look like?
In the role as technical project manager, you will be responsible for managing the development of solutions for Wunderman’s clients, ensuring a high level of quality and meeting agreed timelines and budgets. You will get a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle, where you will work closely together with project managers, designers, user experience architects and developers.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Controlling the analysis phase
- Developing project plans and requirements specifications
- Estimating resources and budgets
- Managing technical resources, including ensuring that your colleagues stay motivated
The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference and improve the quality of the technical solutions that you are working on.
What do you bring to the party?
You are easy to work with and you have positive mindset, always focused on delivering the best possible outcome despite any challenges that may arise. Since you will be managing several projects at the same time, you are an organized person who can keep a sense of perspective while showing great attention for detail. In addition, you:
- Have more than 4 years of relevant digital experience where you have worked with data, CRM and dialog marketing
- Have a technical background, and with your knowledge of database design and data modelling, you can understand and explain complex technical solutions, preferably also at an architectural level
- Are used to working within deadlines, making estimates and budgets, and you have experience with agile methods of Scrum and/or Kanban
- Have great communication skills in Danish and English, enabling you to translate “business language” into technical language.
A global network, a Nordic family
Wunderman Nordic is part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, and proud to be the EMEA center of excellence for omnichannel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 250+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 30+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.