Do you want to design and architect the technical solutions behind some of the worlds largest and most advanced Customer Journeys? Are you driven by transforming the needs of business stakeholders into innovative solutions on leading CRM and Marketing Automation platforms? Would you like to join one of the leading digital agencies in Denmark? Then you might be just the Solution Architect we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining the overall technical structure of a client project. Your job will be to identify client requirements by researching and analysing their needs. This involves studying the concept, strategy, and vision for the project. More specifically, you will create user scenarios, prepare data models, design information structure, workflows as well as work out technical specifications and test methods. You will also create implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients. Doing this, your tasks include:
- Implementing the architecture in corporation with the project team, using agile methodologies like Scrum
- Delivery of Adobe Campaign and Salesforce projects
- Working out which solution to use based on cost-benefit analysis and research
- Explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress
- Providing feedback, summary, and information about your projects, agreeing plans with the client and breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
Who are you going to work with?
Joining an ambitious technical team with room for diversity and great potential for developing your professional skillset, you will get a chance to put your personal touch on your daily tasks. You will work closely with the client in collaboration with project managers, application consultants, developers, designers, data specialists, and more. In an exciting and challenging professional environment, you will get the opportunity to work on one of the most advanced CRM platforms on the market.
What do you bring to the table?
In addition, you have:
- 4-6 years of experience as an architect or technical consultant, preferably at an agency within digital sales and/or marketing solutions
- Worked with client-based projects and know how to service clients, including handling deadlines within agreed budget
- Experience in Workflow Engines as well as a great understanding of and ability to design database design and modeling
- Great communication skills in English, enabling you to explain complex technical solutions and speak your mind in client meetings.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.