Do you want to design and architect the technical solutions behind some of the worlds largest and most advanced customer journeys? Are you driven by transforming the needs of business stakeholders into innovative solutions on leading CRM and marketing automation platforms? Would you like to join one of the leading digital agencies in the world? Then you might be just the Solution Architect we’re looking for!
What will your day look like?
As our new Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining the overall technical structure of a client project. Your job will be to identify client requirements by researching and analysing their needs. This involves studying the concept, strategy, and vision for the project. More specifically, you will create user scenarios, prepare data models, design information structure, workflows as well as work out technical specifications and test methods. You will also create implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients. Doing this, your tasks include:
- Implementing the architecture in corporation with the project team, using agile methodologies like Scrum
- Delivery of Adobe Campaign, Braze and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects
- Working out which solution to use based on cost-benefit analysis and research
- Explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress
- Providing feedback, summary, and information about your projects, agreeing plans with the client and breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
Who are you going to work with?
You join the technical team, currently consisting of 100+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with Architects, Developers, and Technical Project Managers. You will also work with the account team and Data Specialists as well as our clients’ technical teams.
We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
- 4+ years of experience as an architect or technical consultant, preferably at an agency within digital sales and/or marketing solutions
- Worked with client-based projects and know how to service clients, including handling deadlines within agreed budget
- Experience in Workflow Engines as well as a great understanding of and ability to design database design and modeling
- Great communication skills in English, enabling you to explain complex technical solutions and speak your mind in client meetings.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.