Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you eager to learn new technologies? Do you want to turn business requirements into excellent technical solutions by defining and executing tests? Then you might be just the one we are looking for.
A digital leader with unrivalled Adobe experience
Wunderman Nordic is a high-tech agency, specialising in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe partner to specialise in Adobe Campaign. Since then we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new QA Manager, you become responsible for ensuring a high level of quality in our projects. This involves reviewing requirements and specifications to provide meaningful feedback and coordinate testing activities. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts
- Tracking bugs and performing thorough regression testing
- Liaising with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Who are you going to work with?
You become part of a free and challenging professional environment, working closely with Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers within the technical team, currently consisting of 100+ colleagues. We value room for diversity, and you will get a high level of decision-making authority to put a personal touch on your daily tasks. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are outgoing and self-motivated. You are a team-player who contributes positively to the working environment. Acting as a trusted adviser for clients and colleagues, you are not afraid to express your opinion. Furthermore, your organised approach helps you meet deadlines and break down projects into manageable chunks. In addition, you have:
- proven work experience in software development and quality assurance where you have gained solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- hands-on experience with white box and black box testing as well as automated testing tools (experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus)
- experience with Agile/Scrum development processes
- great communication skills (in English), allowing you to make complex problems understandable and manageable.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.