Are you a skilled .NET developer with a solid understanding of cloud-based technologies? Do you have a passion for delivering innovative solutions? Would you like to work in a top-tier marketing consultancy with great opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the .Net Developer we’re looking for.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new .NET Developer, you will join a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues to deliver products and services to our large international clients. Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Extending and re-factoring existing .NET-based software solutions, using a combination of custom development and cloud services
- Integrating marketing solutions and services
- Documenting solutions
- Participating in meetings and calls to discuss the best designs for new and existing solutions.
What do you bring to the table?
You are passionate about software development and fueled by the process of converting business-critical requirements into superior cloud-based software solutions. You are a fast learner, and your extensive experience in agile-based projects help you embrace change to achieve your goals. More specifically, you have:
- A university degree in computer science or software development
- +2 years of experience in C# and +5 years of experience in .NET development
- A solid understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming
- Extensive experience with developing and consuming REST APIs in a service-oriented architecture
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferably, you also have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Azure serverless application development services, or similar from other public cloud vendors
- Umbraco CMS or other CMS systems
- Marketing automation systems
- Persisting data in relational data structures.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.