Junior Application Consultant
Do you have technical flair? Are you passionate about digital communication and eager to learn more about data-driven marketing? Would you like to work for some of the world’s most successful brands? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to work on one of the most advanced CRM platforms.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Junior Application Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation and configuration of emails and campaigns on the Adobe Campaign platform (part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will construct emails with multiple tools, technologies and platforms. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up content in Adobe Campaign/Salesforce, workflow and target group criteria
- Data processing to and from campaign systems
- Editing of HTML and CSS for use on web/email
- Assist with campaign send-outs via e-mail, push notifications and SMS
- Performing proactive problem diagnosis, quality assurance, testing and debugging, including preparing documentation and reports in relation to campaign results.
Who are you going to work with?
In collaboration with a strong team of solution engineers, application consultants, developers and project managers, you get to work with the best in the field. In the first months, a mentor will introduce you to all you need to know about CRM, and there is plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are easy-going, proactive and helpful. You are a team-player who contributes positively to the community. With your detail-oriented and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programmes, and you take pride in always delivering high-quality results. You are solution-oriented and enjoy a combination of complex and routine tasks.
In addition, you have:
- A relevant education within software engineering, media or campaign with a focus on technical tasks and execution
- Or 2+ years of professional experience with executing technical campaigns, programming and/or building or maintaining websites
- Great communication skills in English – both oral and written.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.