IT Support Manager
Do you have a solid IT support service background? Can you ensure that our internal IT-support team can support and add value to our business? Would you like to take responsibility, build and maintain essential IT processes for a successful, growing agency? Then you might be just the IT Support Manager we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new IT Support Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, maintaining and driving our internal IT-support processes. This involves ensuring that all necessary applications, hardware and software are in place to support our daily operations and objectives, whilst building processes and best practices for the department and employees. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Being responsible for the quality and the effectiveness of the first level support on tickets, PCs, mobile phones and our network
- Delegating, following-up and ensuring that tasks are completed in time
- Scheduling work shifts to ensure that the daily operation of the team runs smoothly and no tasks are overseen or forgotten
- Purchasing of ad-hoc IT-equipment for the office
- Handling daily inquiries via our support front-desk and on-site with internal users
- Preparing IT equipment for new employees
- Training employees in IT-support and maintenance related to both software and hardware, troubleshooting, and providing technical support when needed.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our internal IT-support team that currently consists of five part-time employees. Here, you will act as the team manager to ensure world-class inhouse IT-support. You will also be working closely with the local management in Copenhagen as well as the global Wunderman IT team.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive and practical problem-solver. As an outgoing person, you also have an easy time collaborating with all levels of the organization. Moreover, you are able to delegate tasks to improve efficiency and maximize the strengths of each of the team members. In addition, you have:
- A relevant education within IT
- At least four years of proven experience in a Lead IT-support position
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure (i.e. MS 365, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems)
- Strong networking skills and a desire to drive IT with a high level of satisfaction for users and the business in general
- Great communication skills in Danish and English, alongside good interpersonal skills
- A few years of management experience is an advantage
- It’s also a plus, if you have experience with work shift scheduling.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.