Are you passionate about building a practice around software delivery and operations and have a solid understanding of what it requires? Would you like to work in a top-tier marketing consultancy with great opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the DevOps Manager we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Centre of Excellence (CoE) for personalization is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new DevOps Manager, you will be managing a team of highly-skilled and dedicated people to deliver solutions and services to our large international clients. More specifically, your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Lead and drive implementation of our DevOps practices
- Manage and grow the people in the DevOps team
- Mange our solution releases
- Innovate, optimize and automate our SDLC and CI/CD processes
- Engage with technical and business stakeholders to identify and build actionable solutions
- Document the processes and practices you establish.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join our technical team, currently consisting of 100+ competent and respectful colleagues. Here, you become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment where you get to work closely with architects, developers, and technical project managers. You will also work with the account team and data specialists as well as our clients’ technical teams.
We value room for diversity, and you will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are passionate about DevOps and fueled by the process of optimizing software delivery and the team responsible for it. You are a fast learner and embrace change when it is required to achieve goals set by the business and the team you work in. In addition, you have at least:
- A formal education within IT
- Deep insights into DevOps best practices
- +5 years of people and team management
- +5 years of experience with building and maintaining cloud IT infrastructure
- +5 years of experience with SDLC and CI/CD processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferably you also have:
- Solid experience with a major programming language
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure
- Certifications to testify about your skills
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or other CMS systems
- Experience with marketing automation systems.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson CoE for personalization, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.