Are you passionate about optimizing and building a practice around software delivery and operations and have a solid understanding of what it requires? Would you like to work in a top-tier marketing consultancy with great opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new DevOps Lead, you will be working in a team of highly-skilled and dedicated people to deliver solutions and services to our large international clients. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Lead and drive hands-on implementation of our DevOps practices.
- Innovating, optimizing and automating our SDLC and CI/CD processes.
- Supporting QA and ensuring a high quality in our solution releases.
- Engage with technical and business stakeholders to identify and build actionable solutions.
- Documenting the processes and practices you establish.
What do you bring to the table?
You are passionate about DevOps and fueled by the process of optimizing software delivery. You are a fast learner and embrace change when it is required to achieve goals set by the business and the team you work in. More specifically, you have at least:
- A formal education within IT.
- Deep insights into DevOps best practices.
- +5 years of hands-on experience with building and maintaining cloud IT infrastructure.
- +5 years of hands-on experience with SDLC and CI/CD processes.
- +5 years of experience with a major programming language.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferably you also have:
- Certifications to testify about your skills.
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or other CMS systems.
- Experience with marketing automation systems.
A global network, a local family
At Wunderman Centre of Excellence (CoE), we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.