Welcome to one of Europe’s leading CRM agencies
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
A job in an exciting and challenging professional environment. We are an ambitious Technical team with room for diversity and great potential for developing your professional skill set. You will get a chance to put your personal touch on your daily tasks in cooperation with your colleagues, whom, like you, have a strong passion for both customers and working with data driven marketing.
What will your day look like?
As an Application Consultant, you will be responsible for implementation and configuration of emails and campaigns on the Adobe Campaign platform (part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Design and Configuration of the Adobe/Salesforce platform
- Setting up content in Adobe Campaign/Salesforce, workflow and target group criteria
- Data processing, preparation, import and export of data to and from campaign systems
- Editing of html and CSS for use on web/email
- Providing assistance with campaign send-outs via e-mail, push notifications and SMS
- Preparation of documentation and reports in relation to campaign results
- Advising and providing assistance to both internal teams and customers in relation to campaigns
- Educating clients and partners
- Coordination and participation in projects
- Image editing in Photoshop
- Proactive problem diagnosis, quality assurance, testing and debugging
What do you bring to the party?
You are a detail-oriented person, with technical flair and an eye for quality.
You are passionate and eager to learn and are able to think innovatively to meet the demands that a high growth business demands. You always have in mind to achieve the optimal solution for each customer project, in relation to data-driven marketing.
You have worked with client based projects and know how to service clients as well as understanding how to turn business requirements into technical solutions. You will have experience of being a trusted adviser when meeting clients and working as a member of a project team. You will have a consulting role when meeting clients and as a member of a project team. This means you are not afraid to speak in meetings or to express your views to the solutions. You are a very good communicator who is able to explain complex technical solutions in simple business language and is able to handle deadlines within agreed budget.
Moreover, we expect you;
- Have experience with databases and data modelling
- Have experience with HTML and CSS
- Previously have worked with or have knowledge of Java Script and workflows
- Is analytically oriented and also has an eye for detail
- Have good understanding of English and master the language at business level
- Have knowledge of relevant CRM platforms