Do you pay attention to detail and have experience with administrative coordination? Would you like to be working in a very international environment and talking to people from different cultures? Do you have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously? Are you looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Admin Coordinator we are looking for!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Admin Coordinator, you will provide assistance to staff and managers in our Technology and Development department (TAD) while creating good collaboration with different departments in the rest of Wunderman Thompson MAP. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Help organize meetings, take meeting notes and maintain documentation for TAD
- Maintain and update personnel databases, vacation overviews etc.
- Help plan and organize various internal learning sessions, workshops and social events
- Create, prepare, and deliver presentations
- Perform various admin tasks, such as booking of external events, flight tickets etc.
- Work with finance department to process invoices and make payments
- Help with ad hoc projects and tasks depending on the needs of the department.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment, working closely with many stakeholders within our technical department. Additionally, you will work with other stakeholders and coordinators outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We value room for diversity and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easy-going with a proactive, positive mind-set. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise, following processes that keep you “on the ball” while sharing your own opinion. You are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Business Administration, Project Management, Operations Management, etc.)
- Good attention to detail and ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good experience with Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Experience with a similar admin job and knowledge of Danish is a plus.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.