Resource and Talent Coordinator
Do you have an eye for detail and experience with resource coordination? Are you looking for a job in an international, ambitious environment with great opportunities for professional development? Then you might be our new Resource and Talent Coordinator!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Resource and Talent Coordinator, you will join our client service department, and your principal task will be to ensure that we have the right talent at the right time. You will coordinate with various client service teams in order to identify, forecast and provide guidance on resource planning and coordination. You will play a big part in the continued growth of our client service department by helping us improve our approach to managing our resources – with the overarching goal of helping our client teams deliver on time and within budget. In this way, you will get a very central role in our planning and optimization processes. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Identify recruitment needs across client service teams and coordinate with our hiring managers and recruitment team to understand the needs
- Gather monthly forecasts from our client service teams on resource needs and proactively work to identify potential gaps and solutions across the teams
- Align with our New Business team on the need for new client service resources
- Identify and continuously monitor our pipeline of talent across all roles and client service teams
- Analyzing changes in resource needs to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies
- Monitor list of new client service resources and align with various teams to ensure proper onboarding to the client service department as well as teams, clients and industries
- Help identify opportunities across client service teams to support our employees in internal movement to new teams
- Continuously adapting and optimizing our ways of working with resource management and talent development
- Obtaining and reporting on the department’s forecasts vs. actual resources
- Support the development of the client service team community, e.g. by supporting on activities and education
- Help prepare updates and presentations to management.
Who are you going to work with?
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE’s headquarters in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled Client Service Directors, Account Directors and Project Managers, who are passionate about delivering the very best outcomes for our clients. In the Client Service department, we are more than 100 employees working from 3 countries, and you will become part of a dynamic and international environment, where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
Your work will depend on collaboration with the broader organisation, which means that you will get to collaborate closely with experts and professionals from our technology, data, experience design and client teams from our other offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand. We are a leader within our field and are a transformation partner for some of the most admired brands in the world.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a proactive person who thrives under pressure and can see the big picture while paying attention to details. You are highly organized and can keep an overview in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about building streamlined processes and making everything come together.
You have experience with coordination, resource management or workforce planning, and an aptitude for clear, cross-cultural communication. Finally, with your outgoing and service-minded attitude, you feel comfortable cooperating with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, you have:
- A relevant educational background combined with resource management experience
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and the ability to manage change effectively
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An interest in working in a global fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.