Are you an energetic project manager with a passion for digital solutions and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients? Would you like to join an agency that supports you to be your best?
If yes, then Wunderman Nordic could be for you! We are looking for a person with experience in project management and the hunger to deep-dive into projects for our growing list of clients.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as a Project Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and managing key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget and with high quality. You will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle, where you will work closely with other Project Managers as well as our Developers and the client's development/technical stakeholders. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Communicating and managing client relationships and expectations excellently
- Being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues
- Developing project scopes, plans and budgets
- Managing technical resources and taking on a Scrum Master role in order to run daily scrums and sprint planning sessions
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated and project risks are minimised
- Consistently meeting project deadlines as well as ensuring continuous progress across departments
Who will you work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, designers, user experience architects and developers. In our offices in Østerbro in Copenhagen, you will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organisation that loves promoting and growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcomes despite any challenges that may arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a CRM and/or digitally-focused project manager or similar
- An interest in working with data, technical projects and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with managing and implementing IT projects within CRM, web and/or marketing automation, and it is a plus if you have experience with agile methods such as scrum
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates and budgets excellently
- Great communication skills in English
A global network, a nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.