Project Manager with Technical Flair for Microsoft
Do you want to drive and execute marketing plans for Microsoft? Do you have a solid technical understanding with a self-starter attitude, and great communicative skills? Then here’s your chance to work with developer influencer programmes as part of Wunderman Nordic’s marketing team for the leading technology company, Microsoft!
Who will you work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. Your peer teams are based across other Microsoft markets in Western Europe, and you will work closely with the central Microsoft Western Europe HQ team.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Project Manager, you will become an integrated part of the marketing department at Microsoft. Here, your main responsibility will be to deliver best-in-class marketing campaign development through Microsoft’s technical tools and services. You will also take on a Project Manager role in order to support regional Microsoft stakeholders in project planning and process optimization. More specifically, your tasks include:
- managing and supporting the execution of developer influencer programs and marketing plans on a global, regional and local basis
- audience development, localising content, measuring data and deriving key insights from various markets and marketing programs in order to deliver measurable impactful marketing activity
- coordinate seamlessly with stakeholders and marketing teams to deliver KPIs and ROI
- adding value to communication briefs and challenge marketing teams to deliver more effective programs
- assisting in face-to-face events and other local marketing execution needs
Please note: Travel activity is expected. The position is limited to 12 months, but the contract might be renewed. If not, there is an opportunity to join another team within Wunderman.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a well-motivated and quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you are not always told what to do. You are curious and always strive to go beyond what is expected. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while communicating clearly and paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- a relevant bachelor degree
- 2–3 years of marketing experience with developing solutions that communicate insights creatively to target audiences
- a solid understanding and a strong interest in the developer space, e.g. Open Source Software, AWS and Google, as well as a passion for digital transformation and developer trends
- a developer audience background and a passion for coding and gaming is a plus
- great communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work closely with various teams and networks both locally and globally.
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships. We are a part of the global Wunderman network with 200 offices in 70 markets, and proud to be the EMEA center of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 40+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.