Project Manager with Paid- and Social Media Experience
Would you like to help us define and sell the very best direct marketing and paid media solutions for big international clients? Are you a Project Manager with paid- and social media experience? And can you see yourself presenting, running and developing digital initiatives using Google’s technologies? If yes, apply to become our new Project Manager!
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) helps large brands create personalized omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in marketing automation, personalization, CRM, loyalty and campaign management, we work closely with globally leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce, to continuously create cutting-edge marketing solutions and enhance our offering to our clients.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Project Manager, you will be coordinating with key partners, client teams and take part in selling processes with Google and media agencies. Your responsibility as a Project Manager will center on our paid- and social media offerings, but your tasks will also include building toolboxes and processes, as well as collaborating closely with our client teams to support them. You will also be participating in work sessions, building presentations for business cases, building use-cases, doing research and collecting/consolidating data and potentially managing aspects of the Google Partner Portal.
For the most part, you will be working closely with a Senior Consultant on specific projects, but you will also be given significant responsibility for your contribution to projects. Your can-do mentality and ability to interact with people, will be the keys to success in the newly established team where you will contribute to the establishment of our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Project management focused on CRM communication using Google Advertising and Facebook, and supporting client teams on this matter
- Developing project scopes, plans and budgets and supporting business development of project initiatives and projects across multiple clients and industries
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimized
- Consistently meeting project deadlines as well as ensuring continuous progress
- Forming relationships with internal client teams and supporting the development of value-adding deliverables
- Your work will be dependent on collaboration with the broader organization, which means that you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our client, cloud, data, paid media and technology teams.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand as well. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
You will be working alongside Account Directors, Technical Consultants and Senior Management to discover, define and assist in delivering marketing/CRM solutions combined with performance marketing and Bluesprint. In Copenhagen, you will join a passionate team of competent colleagues that always go the extra mile to help each other. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects you are involved with, and you will be supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and a sociable team player with a self-starting attitude. You are great at making presentations and find energy in creating, but you also value structure and have a keen eye for detail. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in differing forms, and you can deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master’s degree; preferably in business or marketing
- 2-3 years of project management experience with a focus on paid- and/or social media. Here, experience from a media agency is an advantage
- Experience with Facebook, Google Advertising, the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Partner Portal (GPP) and/or Google Marketing Portal (GMP) is a plus
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates and budgets excellently
- Experience that allow you to support in the creation of best practices, e.g. preparing and coordinating workshops, education, etc.
- A high proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex informal environments both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g. for presentations
- A willingness and desire to travel as needed.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.