Marketing Project Manager for Microsoft
Do you have impeccable grammar and spelling skills in Danish? Can you get things done without being micromanaged? Are you great at managing relationships? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for to work for one of the biggest technology companies in the world!
Who will you work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will spend one day a week at the Wunderman office and the rest of the week, you will work at Microsoft. In both places, you will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. Your peer teams are based across other Microsoft markets in Western Europe, and you will work closely with a central team based at the Microsoft Western Europe headquarters.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Marketing Project Manager, you will manage campaigns and drive localizations for Microsoft. Acting as the point of contact, you will coordinate with local agencies and social media/creative teams, and Microsoft Retail Partners. You will spend a lot of your time reviewing and localizing content for the Danish market. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Reviewing and translation of campaign content
- End-to-end planning, execution and analysis
- Ensuring that campaigns are running seamlessly
- Driving on-going optimization of campaign execution and tracking
- Producing local content from global assets (localization review, short form copy translation from English)
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a social self-starter with an outgoing and open-minded attitude. You act independently and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are not always told what to do. With your proactive and flexible attitude, you can work effectively across different teams acting as the link between stakeholders. You are detail-oriented and persistent, and you know when to do research and when to make a quick decision. In addition, you have:
- A relevant degree combined with 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Fluency in Danish and English, enabling you to produce content with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Natural flair for coordinating and project management
- In addition you have business understanding
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.