Event Manager with an interest in marketing for Microsoft
Do you have excellent skills within event execution? Can you manage multiple projects independently? Would you like to plan and coordinate events as part of the Wunderman marketing team for the leading technology company, Microsoft?
Who will you work for?
You will be employed by Wunderman Nordic to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. This is a unique opportunity to work with relationship marketing for a leading technological company. As part of Wunderman’s marketing team for Microsoft, you will join an international environment with plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What will your day look like?
You will become part of Wunderman’s marketing team for Microsoft. Here, your main responsibility will be to develop and coordinate events for the regional and local Microsoft Stakeholders. As the single point of contact, you will act as an expert on events and services, supporting Microsoft stakeholders on both a consultative, strategic and executional level. More specifically, your tasks include:
- event planning, execution and management
- coordinating and working closely with various marketing project teams and stakeholders
- deriving key insights and converting these into clear actions
- add value to event briefs and challenge teams to deliver more effective programs
- understand and engage with the full spectrum of available event tolls and services like for example Certain and On24
- know how to leverage available dashboards and to convert data analytics to clear actionable insights for continuous improvement
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You are curious and always strive to go beyond what is expected. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- a relevant bachelor degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 2–3 years of experience with event planning and execution
- a technological interest in digital transformation
- has a love for event execution that targets audiences in a market
- an understanding of event customer journeys and engagement programmes
- great communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work closely with various teams and networks both locally and globally.
- marketing automation knowledge is a plus but not a must
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.