Digital Project Manager
Are you an energetic digital project manager with a passion for digital solutions? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients? Would you like to join an agency that supports you to be your best? If yes, then Wunderman Thompson could be for you! We are looking for a person with experience in project management and the hunger to deep-dive into projects for our growing list of clients.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as a digital project manager, you will be responsible for organizing and managing key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget and with high quality. You will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle, where you will work closely with developers and other specialized colleagues, as well as the stakeholders on the client’s side. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Communicating and managing client relationships and expectations excellently
- Developing project scopes, plans and budgets
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimized
- Consistently meeting project deadlines as well as ensuring continuous progress
- Being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, designers, user experience architects and developers. In our offices in Østerbro in Copenhagen, you will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organisation that loves promoting and growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcomes despite any challenges that may arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 1+ years of experience being a digitally-focused project manager or similar
- An interest in working with data, technical projects and marketing automation platforms
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates and budgets
- Great communication skills in English
- Ideally, you also have experience with agile methodologies such as scrum
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.