CRM Account Manager with Technical Experience
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for digital solutions and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients? Would you like to join an agency that supports you to be your best?
If yes, then Wunderman Nordic could be for you! We are looking for a person with experience in account and project management and the hunger to deep-dive into and lead projects for one of our clients.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as Account Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and managing key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget and with high quality. In the day-to-day business, you will be expected to lead projects as well so strong project management skills is a must. You will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle; you will make use of your strategic thinking and management skills as well as tackle more hands-on tasks. A solid technical understanding and a strong passion for digital solutions are essential, as you will work closely with our developers and the client's development/technical stakeholders.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Manage the client relationship and expectations
- Be a daily sparring partner to your colleagues
- Produce high quality presentations for internal and client meetings
- Proactively ensure obstacles are mitigated
- Develop project scopes, plans and budgets
- Manage projects incl. securing progress across different departments, managing risk and ensuring deliverables on time and budget
Who will you work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, designers, user experience architects and developers. In our office in Østerbro in Copenhagen, you will get competent teammates who go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organization that loves promoting and growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
You are an easy-going person with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organised person who can keep perspective while showing great attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a CRM and/or digitally-focused project manager or similar
- Extensive knowledge of what working with data, technical projects and marketing automation platforms entails
- Experience with strategic management and implementation of IT projects within CRM, web and/or marketing automation
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates and budgets excellently
- Great communication skills in English
- You will be expected to travel on 1-day trips 1-2 times per week
A global network, a nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.