Senior UI/UX Front-end Developer
Are you keen to create world-class experiences for some of the best brands out there? We are looking for a true creator, with proven experience crafting meaningful and delightful digital products and services for our Copehagen-office. This role is all about driving the direction and development of customer experiences that matter; from first research, and functional requirements to product development.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our Senior UI/UX front-end developer, you will be leading UX and front-end design across 3 product teams from our office in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for aligning and improving user experience across all products and guiding front-end developers to shape and define next-level user experience for our global clients. Following the Product Owner’s approval, you will be one among other front-end developers to complete the end-to-end implementation of the solutions.
To deliver the best results we expect you to have a passion for people, with a proven ability to work across several project tracks and teams and to make sure the user experience is implemented as conceived.
More specifically, you will be working on:
- Designing and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Analysing and understanding business- and technical requirements
- Creating and maintaining user-friendly applications
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Help project managers to scope and plan projects by estimating the required time, and communicate pro-actively about progress and hick-ups
- Role modelling positive, progressive ways of working with all areas of the business and facilitate an environment to deliver quality at pace
- Stay stubbornly curious to keep up with technology, but also be pragmatic in technological and architectural choices
- Continuously learning about people, design, and technology and helping colleagues improve their design practice
- Effectively managing time within a project to facilitate the delivery of a digital product on budget and on time
- Brief teams and be the Product Owner for UI outputs.
Who are you going to work with?
You will get to work with multidisciplinary teams on a range of products, designing experiences that people want, need, and love.
You will have a central role in our product department working closely together with Solution Architects, Back-end and Front-end developers, Testers, and Project Managers.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easy-going with a proactive and positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise, following processes that keep you “on the ball” while sharing your own opinion. Furthermore, you enjoy working in closely-knit teams – pushing things just a little bit further.
Being the ideal candidate, you are not afraid to make the case for what you believe in, always advocating for the people who use our products. Working in a fast-paced environment it is important that you work well under pressure and can keep your cool when the deadlines change. Moreover, you are natural when dealing with clients, you speak convincingly because you know exactly what you are talking about – and just how to get people excited about the work we do. In addition, you have:
- At least 4 years proven work experience as a front-end developer or UI/UX designer, with experience in both areas
- The ability to create flows in Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch or Invision
- Been fundamental to the creation of digital products and services; sitemaps, wireframes, customer and stakeholder research, expert assessment of key user flows, usability testing, and advising on content
- In-depth understanding of the entire product development process (design, development, and deployment)
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise work and resources – even when timelines, budgets, and availabilities change
- Experience with analytics and other evaluation tools to help measure the impact of your strategies
- Great communication skills in Danish and English.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation, and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.
Please attach your portfolio when you apply for the position