Are you eager to learn about innovative technologies? Would you like to work with some of the awesome internal tools developed by the Catalyst team? Then you might be just the Application Consultant we are looking for!
A digital leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP (Marketing Automation & Personalisation) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Application Consultant, you will become part of our growing product team. Here, you will deal with lots of moving pieces, as we’re currently building the most effective way to launch marketing campaigns at scale for global brands – focusing on the marketers and operations specialists. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Use your technical understanding of client processes and ways of working to configure end-to-end experiences for Catalyst to realize its vision about launching the Catalyst tools across clients.
- Be part of a multi-functional team working closely with internal operational teams and other product teams
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to configure, and operate a set of products within the Catalyst platform
- Configuring client business rules and automations
- Configuring product features based upon specifications and design
- Testing configuration and newly developed features
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing applications
- Be part of identifying optimization possibilities
Who are you going to work with?
You will join a team of highly skilled developers, product managers and project managers who are passionate about building great products together. You will also get to work closely with experts from other technology, creative and client teams.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical topics honestly and clearly – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team.
You are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas.
At the same time, you solve problems in an analytical and pragmatic manner. Moreover, you have experience with:
- Advanced Marketing Operation setups
- Journeys, lifecycle, and trigger programs
- Processes across multiple clients
- Client specific technical solutions
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 50+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.