If you have a strong background within process consulting, change management or management consulting as well as strong commercial sense, you are exactly whom we are looking for!
Exciting? Yes. Challenging? Always.
At Wunderman we help our customers transform their marketing and all customer-facing touch points through a data-driven approach. Success requires a strong focus on driving changes towards people and processes. We have been very successful in creating well-functioning and detailed processes that outline the close collaboration we have with our clients. This requires full control and constant optimisation of the internal processes paired with a deep understanding of our client’s way of working. Finding the right tools and systems to support the process also plays a key role.
What will your day look like?
We now want to evolve our service offering to the next level - around e.g. how to get organised, how to drive processes for efficiency and scale, how to set KPIs, how to drive internal change management and much more. We need you to be a professional consulting guru within this area and help drive the commercial opportunities for our clients and Wunderman.
In addition to the external consultancy, our Process Management Team plays a role in the development and maintenance of our internal processes.
The tasks in the Process Management team includes:
- Evolve our services to the next level
- Be a client consultant and help solve our clients’ challenges
- Analysis of client AS-IS process and organisational set-up
- Facilitation of workshops and creation of presentations
- Create optimal TO-BE processes in collaboration with client stakeholders
- Identify and create relevant template and tools to support the processes
- Identify and create process implementation strategies and implement them
- Training of external and internal stakeholders
What do you bring to the party?
We are looking for a person with great commercial sense, social empathy, facilitation skills and organisational understanding to join our existing Marketing Process Management Team. We assume you have worked with process optimisation and organisational change management for years. You have a huge drive with an entrepreneur and founder mindset and you are a strong team player. You must have outstanding analytical and structural problem-solving skills which enable you to grasp complex structures and information within short timeframes. It is key that you can connect the overall picture to the details and understand how the two affect each other. It is, furthermore, an advantage if you have a technical mindset enabling you to understand how systems work and how they can support the process and the client’s business. You will not need to have a marketing background; you will not be working directly with marketing, but understanding how an Agency and a marketing organisation work is preferred.
You will need to have the following skillset:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with process development and change management
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong interview, workshop facilitation and business analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Strong customer-facing skills and ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You must speak and write English and know one of the Nordic languages, both to a high level.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but it’s more important you have relevant work experience
Finally yet importantly, you must be able to put yourself in other people’s shoes. No process will work without the understanding of the people who must work within it.
Assume that you will be doing some traveling. Your salary will be based on your qualifications.
A global network, a Nordic family
Part of the global Wunderman network with 175 offices in 60 countries, Wunderman Nordic comprises 250+ creative thinkers, data scientists and business minds at our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.