Paid Media Audience Manager
Would you like to work in the cross-field of CRM and Paid Media? Do you have solid experience with social media platforms and cross-channel marketing? Are you interested in helping the biggest brands by delivering excellent service and support within strategic use cases, audience operation and reporting? If yes, apply to become our new Paid Media Audience Manager.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Paid Media Audience Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination, planning and activation of 1st party audience in paid channels. You will coordinate directly with media agencies and clients in the day-to-day operation and to support in the planning of audience activations.
Furthermore, you support the creation of strategic use-cases for our clients, which includes omni-channel go-to-market strategies and visualization of campaign flows.
For the most part, you will be working closely with local markets and clients, but also be part of a newly established team within Wunderman Thompson MAP. Your can-do mentality and ability to interact with people and good understanding of stakeholder management will be the key for success in this role. More specifically, your tasks will include:
Client/Market Audience Coordination:
- Coordination, evaluation, and categorization audience requests across markets
- Taking responsibility for de-briefs regarding audience segment criteria and size
- Participation in planning sessions with relevant markets.
Audience Platform Operation:
- Operation of DMP, SFMC Audience Studio and Advertising Studio or similar platforms
- Taking responsibility for governance of the platform
- Act as data specialist (knowledge of data model)
- Support of reporting and tracking (TBD in detail).
- Building of strategic use-cases and visualization of these in collaboration with our experience and client service teams
- Your work will be dependent on collaboration with the broader organization, which means that you will get to cooperate closely with experts from our client service, cloud, data, paid media and technology teams.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand as well. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
In Copenhagen, you will join a passionate team of competent colleagues that always go the extra mile to help each other. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects you are involved in, and you will be supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and a sociable team player with a self-starting attitude. You are a structured person with an eye for detail. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in differing forms, and you can deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- Solid experience working with paid and social media
- Experience from a media agency working with programmatic and/or social is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with paid media platforms e.g. Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- An understanding of digital marketing technologies like pixel tracking, URL tracking and cookies
- An understanding of terms like ‘Audience Activation’ and ‘Digital Performance Reporting’
- A basic understanding of the digital behavior of the consumers and cross-channel marketing
- Experience with strategic use-cases and flow visualizations
- Strong analytical skills (incl. data and reporting) and problem-solving abilities
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines excellently
- A demonstrated ability to work in complex informal environments both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g. for presentations
- A willingness to travel.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.