Paid Delivery Manager
Would you like to work in the cross-field of CRM, First-Party Data and Paid media? Do you have a solid experience with social media platforms and cross-channel marketing? Are you interested in helping the biggest brands by shaping the future of Paid media and CRM? If yes, apply to become our new Paid Delivery Manager.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Paid Delivery Manager, you will be managing relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and media agencies. Your responsibility as a Delivery Manager will center on our first-party data in paid offerings combining strategy, data and technology in close partnership with our client service, technical and business growth teams. In more detail, you will play a central role throughout the entire project lifecycle, where you will make use of your strategic thinking, management and specialist skills. A good understanding of the ad tech landscape (e.g. DV360 and FBM) and media strategies are essential as you will be working closely with technical development teams and media agencies.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing the client/media agency relationship and expectations – both globally and locally
- Work closely with key account stakeholders to drive transformation and activation
- Producing high-quality presentations in PPT for internal and client meetings
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated
- Support on project scopes, plans and budgets
- Able to translate data into insights and tangible action points
- Leading media brief planning and producing end reports (omni-channel focus)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in generating and shaping first-party data in Paid services
Who are you going to work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinated project managers, paid media delivery managers and audience managers, ad tech teams, developers, data scientists, and experience designers. You will get competent teammates from all around the world, who always go the extra mile to help one another. We are a flat organization that loves growing the talents of our people, and many of our people have been at the agency for a decade or longer.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you possess a can-do and self-starting attitude. You have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking to leverage our services in an international setting. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- A relevant master’s degree; preferably in business or marketing
- Solid experience working with paid and social media. Experience from a media agency working with programmatic and/or social is an advantage
- Experience e.g., META, Google Advertising, and Google Marketing Platform (GMP) is a plus.
- The competence, confidence and self-discipline to manage deadlines, estimates and budgets excellently
- Inquisitive and analytical: Keeps digging for knowledge that can fuel the problem solving.
- Experience in preparing and coordinating workshops and leading new transformation.
- Comfortable analyzing data and using it to support and refine insight-driven strategies and activations.
- Skilled in delivering high-quality presentations – a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is expected.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g. for presentations
- A willingness and desire to travel as needed.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.