Are you great at understanding the connections between digital platforms and customer behaviour? Have you worked in a similar position before and know the various paid media channels in depth? Do you want an exciting position in a dynamic and international working environment? Then you might be the Digital Planner we are looking for in our Copenhagen office!
A digital leader within customer relations management
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Digital Planner, you will be responsible for supporting our tech- and client teams with your deep knowledge of the possibilities in the paid media space. Ensuring the continuous development of your expertise, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualizations. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Strategy Development: work with the team to identify paid media strategies and approach across multiple digital channels (display, search, social, video, etc.)
- Develop digital media recommendations and forecast attributable performance across all channels and campaigns.
- Proactively monitor digital landscape and identify trends/partners for upcoming campaigns
- Work with wider product & analytics team to generate insightful campaign reports with optimization recommendations while media is live.
- Develop use cases and problem solving to clients both internal and external, prepares and implements scopes and other deliverables.
- Contributing to the development of business cases, recommendations and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner
- Supporting business development initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries
- Forming relationships with client teams and supporting the process towards developing value adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps
Since we operate in a global environment with global clients covering multiple time zones, we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be part of a new, entrepreneurial team, operating as the link between paid media and our various in-house departments. You will play a crucial part in growing our Paid Media services, work closely with our Cloud Team, our Product teams & Audience experts as well as Data Scientists & Marketing Operations.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are curious, proactive, and energetic, enabling you to motivate others through your stamina as a subject matter specialist. You are great at spotting new possibilities, and you act fast while being able to constantly strive towards new opportunities for personalisation and automation. Not only can you conceptualize and implement your recommendations, but you are also able to convey the value of these to clients and colleagues. In addition, you have:
- 3-5 years of related industry experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- High organization skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of different types of media channels, with strong experience in digital media, including digital marketing - Search (Paid and Organic), Display, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web design, email marketing, and web analytics.
- A critical mindset and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in integrated, multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication skills both internally with co-workers/teams and externally with vendors to build relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.