Cloud Delivery Manager
Would you like to work in the emerging field of marketing and cloud solutions? Are you interested in helping the biggest brands by delivering cloud consultancy, building roadmaps, and managing deadlines? If yes, apply to become our new Cloud Delivery Manager.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Cloud Delivery Manager, you will be coordinating with key partners, client teams and external agencies. Your responsibility as a Cloud Delivery Manager is centred on cloud offerings as well as organizing and managing key client projects. Your job is to ensure a high level of quality, delivering projects on time and within budget. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Developing project scopes, plans, budgets and supporting business development of project initiatives and use cases.
- Assist in pre-sales processes, consulting and building strong relationship with prospects, existing clients and their management teams to ensure that requirements are specified
- Proactively ensuring that obstacles are mitigated, and project risks are minimized.
- Consistently meeting project deadlines as well as ensuring continuous progress.
- Forming relationships with internal client teams and supporting the development of value-adding deliverables and cloud roadmaps.
- Your work will be dependent on collaboration with the broader organization, which means that you will get to collaborate closely with experts from our client, cloud, data, paid media, and technology teams.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand as well. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Google Cloud solutions, Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
You will be working alongside Account Directors, Technical Consultants, Senior Management, Solution Architects, Data insights, Data Scientist and Developers. The position offers great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects that you work on, and you can look forward to being supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and a sociable team player with a self-starting attitude. You are great at making presentations and find energy in creating, while you also value structure and have a keen eye for detail. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in differing forms, and you can deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- 2-3 years of relevant digital experience working with data, marketing, and cloud tools.
- Experience with managing and implementing projects that involved marketing, cloud and/or CRM platforms like Adobe, Google, Braze, or Salesforce.
- A good understanding of Cloud Solutions (Google, Azure, AWS).
- A conceptual and technical understanding of data modelling, service-oriented and layered architectures, and complex technical solutions in general.
- Preferrable a knowledge of data warehouse concepts, ETL tools and processes, BI tools, databases, data integration or/and visualization tool concepts.
- Great communication and project skills, enabling you to identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path, and potential risks, ensuring mitigation strategies and contingency plans exist and are acted upon.
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g., for presentations.
We are not looking for a specialist in each of these topics, but for someone who have sufficient knowledge to coordinate and manage the different disciplines and teams to achieve a final output according to what the client and project need.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper-personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.