Ad Tech Consultant
Would you like to work in the cross-field of CRM and Paid? Do you have experience with social media platforms and solution architecture? Are you interested in consulting the biggest brands in the world in MarTech and simultaneously being the driving force expanding our service offerings? If yes, apply to become our new Ad Tech Consultant.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Ad Tech Consultant, you will be responsible in delivering blueprints and customised technical solutions based on your experience in paid media. You will be working directly with media agencies and clients in the day-to-day tasks translating business needs into technical requirements for development.
Furthermore, you support the creation of technical use cases for our clients covering omni-channel focused solutions and optimisations.
For the most part, you will be working closely with WT MAP consulting team and clients, but also be part of a newly established team within WT MAP. Your can-do mentality and ability to interact with people, as well as your good understanding of stakeholder management, will be the key for success in this role. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Ad Tech Architecture - discovery and define solutions and recommendations
- Consultancy on DMPs and CDPs
- Tech specifications and documentation
- Data model and governance
- Assessments of client tech stack including integrations
- Developing and testing different hypothesis and solutions
- Create solution design including use cases, functional requirements and processes
- Measure the effect of activities.
Who are you going to work with?
Wunderman Thompson MAP is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Canada and Thailand as well. We deliver compelling digital experiences for our global customers using Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; we run and operate digital marketing channels for some of the worlds’ largest brands.
You will join a passionate team of competent colleagues that always go the extra mile to help each other. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference on the projects you are involved in, and you will be supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive and a sociable team player with a self-starting attitude. You are a structured person with an eye for detail. With your level of reasoning, you can interpret an extensive variety of instructions in differing forms, and you can deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Most importantly, you are strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders. In addition, you have:
- Solid data-driven marketing understanding and technical vision
- Great understanding of paid media as a data source and relation to owned channels
- Hands-on experience with audience management in paid media platforms
- Vast experience working with paid and social media - experience from a media agency working with programmatic and/or social is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills (incl. data and reporting) and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding terms like ‘Audience Activation’ and ‘Digital Performance Reporting’
- The competence, confidence, and self-discipline to manage deadlines excellently
- A demonstrated ability to work in a complex informal environment both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing, e.g., for presentations
- A willingness to travel.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Centre of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.