Technical Product Manager for Content
Are you great at understanding the strengths and weaknesses of great content? Can you help structure and orchestrate the continuous development of Dynamic Content & Personalization as a Product for global clients? Do you want an exciting position in a dynamic and international working environment? Then you might be the Technical Product Manager for Contect we are looking for in our Copenhagen office!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for the developing omnichannel Content as a Product. Ensuring the continuous development of your expertise, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualisations. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Build data-driven content plans and flows to support customer experience and business objectives
- Point of contact on how to orchestrate content to match platform requirements and specifications
- Keep the team up to date on news and changes to the field of content on ad-tech platforms
- Support clients on connecting existing content with new opportunities
- Help educate the organization in handling digital ad-tech content
- Ownership of best practices for implementing digital ad content & personalization in the marketing platforms.
Since we operate in a global environment with global clients covering multiple time zones, we expect you to be flexible with a can-do attitude.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be part of a new, entrepreneurial team, operating as the link between the Core product and our various in-house departments. You will play a crucial part in growing our Integrated Marketing business, work closely with our Cloud Team, our Paid Media & Audience experts as well as Data Scientists & Marketing Operations.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are curious, proactive, and energetic, enabling you to motivate others through your stamina as a subject matter specialist. You are great at spotting new possibilities, and you act fast while being able to constantly strive towards new opportunities for personalisation and automation.
Not only can you conceptualize and structure services, but you are also able to convey the value of these to clients and colleagues. In addition, you have:
- +4 years of experience as a Technical Product Manager or similar
- Experience with data-driven content production and content strategy
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
- Solid hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms as Google and Facebook
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Adobe Marketing Cloud is a plus
- General interest in the digital space and a natural understanding of how digital marketing works
- Worked with marketing automation and feed-based solutions
- Strong ability to understand ad-tech documentation and translate this into requirements to support solutions
- Visionary perspective on how digital ad-tech content can be used to deliver personalized experiences
- Basic to average programming skills – with the self-teaching ambition.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP CoE, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.