Senior Lead of Paid Media
We are looking for a Senior Lead of Paid Media to play a leading role in the development of our Paid Media team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and international environment, with the task of defining the vision and execution of digital experiences from single products or service touch-points, to large complex services and systems. Do you have a proven track-record of success in leading teams and a background in performance media, CRM marketing, or digital analytics? If, yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Lead of Paid Media, you will focus on shaping strategies and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of consumers, markets, and enabling technologies. You will play a leading role in the development and support of Wunderman’s proprietary “Performance Marketing” team, where you will balance strategic vision with operational excellence to drive performance optimization and lead digital acquisition, lifecycle marketing, and web strategy. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Leading and consulting client marketing activities for holistic integration across owned and paid channels - using first party data as a key differentiator
- Serving as a strategic lead for digital acquisition, activation, and retention initiatives
- Consulting on marketing mix and integrated channel optimization efforts for efficiency and scaling?
- Continuously evolving the customer journeys to improve user experiences and engagement rates
- Leading the exploration of marketing channels; vetting partnerships, integrations ideas, and supporting data-driven media channel diversification
- Evaluating targeting, attribution, CRM, and analytics powered capabilities
- Creating brand-to-demand capabilities that maximize the value of brand strategy, creative insight, and product marketing in order to create world class personalized audience strategies
- Relentlessly gathering insight about what matters to clients’ customers to be factored into future messaging and tactics
- Helping clients draw insights from data and translate those insights into action plans.
Who are you going to work with?
You will partially inherit, but mostly build, a team that leads across paid social, programmatic, SEO, PPC, email, mobile marketing (push notifications, SMS, app experiences, and mobile web) and more.
You will work with a cross-functional team to help define the vision for, and execution of, digital experiences from single products or service touch-points, to large complex services and systems. Together, you will foster an environment of strong empathy for the human condition, critical thinking, business acumen, and a love for solving the most meaningful problems through experience building.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a natural leader with a positive mindset and the ability to motivate, coach, and develop talent. Naturally, with so many weapons at our clients’ disposal, you are someone who encourages a culture of test, learn, and calculated innovation. You are an excellent communicator who remains poised in high-pressured, fast-paced environments and an analytical thinker with the ability to consume large amounts of information or data and draw insights that drive a business forward from that. In addition, you have:
- 10+ years of experience in performance media, CRM marketing, and/or digital analytics
- Success with leading teams to implement large, complex data, and technology solutions such as DMPs, CDPs, advanced attribution, etc.
- Previous agency experience as a senior leader or consultant to executive level clients
- The ability to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members, and external partners
- Experience with building integrated digital teams, managing third party partners, and technology vendors.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Thompson CoE, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.