Are you tech savvy and curious? Can you help bring 1-1 experiences from owned media into paid media through a seamless user journey? Would you like to combine data with creative strategy to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands within a cutting-edge area of ad tech, martech, data-enabled brands, and innovation consulting? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
With a growing portfolio of clients specializing in designing consumer-centric strategies, we are looking for a Programmatic Consultant to join our new media team.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Programmatic Consultant, you will work closely with our client teams, participating in work sessions and building business cases. You will support the process towards developing value-adding deliverables from strategy to effective execution roadmaps. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Participating in specific technology and strategy implementations for our clients
- Taking ownership of developing client deliverables and sales pitches
- Supporting ad tech initiatives, projects, and requests from our clients
- Managing day-to-day project deliverables.
Who are you going to work with?
At our offices in Østerbro, Copenhagen, you join a team of highly skilled individuals who are passionate about personalized marketing experiences. Collaborating closely with experts from our technology, data, creative, and client teams, you become part of a dynamic and international environment with plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing, and sociable team player. Your “can-do” mentality and ability to interact with people is key to success in the newly established team where you will contribute to establishing our offerings and ways of working. You find energy in creating, and you are structured and have a strong grasp of detail. With your ability to act in complex environments, you can work both indepently and as part of a team, and you are able to convey detailed technical concepts to cross-functional stakeholders on both an operational and strategic level. In addition, you have:
- a relevant Master’s degree, preferably in Business or Economics
- 3+ years of experience managing/optimizing programmatic buying campaigns
- extensive experience with at least one of the major DSPs (Adform, Appnexus, MediaMath, and DBM)
- operational experience with DMPs/CDPs (e.g. AAM, Krux, Audience stream, and Adform) as well as fraud detection tools (e.g. IAS, comScore)
- exceptional English skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication.
- experience with building cross channel marketing cases. I.e. orchestrating multiple data source segmentation and cross channel activation.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalised customer experience and marketing automation.