Advertising Technology Consultant
Are you curious, highly motivated, ad tech savvy and superior in developing Advertising Technology strategies on top of the Google Marketing Platform and solving business problems? Do you want to be our next subject matter expert in advert within a cutting-edge area of advertising- and marketing technologies, data-enabled brands and innovation consulting?
With a growing portfolio of clients that specialize in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creativity with data, we are looking for an Advertising Technology Consultant to join our Media team to help us build valuable relationships between consumers and brands.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson is a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
Working closely with our clients, your focus will vary from evaluating and diagnosing marketing infrastructure to strategy work with client teams. You will participate in work sessions, help develop and implement business cases, and monitor their output. Your “can do” mentality and ability to interact with people will be the key to success in the team, where you will elevate our offerings and ways of working. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Performing audits on clients’ online Advertising Technology and architecture.
- Contributing to the development of use cases, recommendations and solutions in an impactful and engaging manner.
- Tactical implementation of roadmaps involving customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies.
- Participating in technology- and strategy implementations, integrations and roll-out plans with clients and their vendors.
- AB testing and ongoing QA of workflows and setups.
- Managing day-to-day project deliverables, reporting on aligned client KPIs as well as strategically reflecting and guiding client KPIs and other requirements.
- Sparring on AdTech (mainly Google Marketing Platform) initiatives and projects across multiple clients and various industries.
- Proactively ensuring that you are up-to-date with the rapid evolving digital advertising space and participate in ongoing training- and advertising technology certification programs.
Who are you going to work with?
At our office in Copenhagen, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals who are passionate about bringing 1-to-1 experiences from owned media into paid media as a seamless user journey. You will become part of a dynamic and international environment, where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills as well as collaborate with experts from our remaining technology, data, creative and client teams.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and a sociable team player with a self-starting and can-do mentality. You are passionate about working with audiences and find energy in creating. At the same time, you are structured and have a strong grasp of the detail. In addition, you have:
- +5 years of experience with the use of technologies like DMP, CDP, CRM, DSPs etc.
- Hands-on experience with Google Display & Video 360 and Google Marketing Platform products. Experience with other platforms is a plus: Audience Studio (Krux), Adobe Audience Manager, Audience Stream, Adobe AEP, Adfom, Mediamath etc.
- The ability to make use of Site Analytics, DCO, DSP technologies to help clients drive audience- and 1:1 strategy for targeting, media buying, measurement, and optimization.
- An in-depth knowledge of digital marketing.
- A structured approach to documentation processes and use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team in complex environments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate strategy, use cases, and execution concepts to cross-functional stakeholders.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional English skills in writing and interpersonal communication.
- The drive to become our next subject matter expert with the aim of enhancing client deliverables, sales pitches, and take part in the training of clients and colleagues.
A global network, a local family
At Wunderman Centre of Excellence (CoE), we are 400+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.