Would you like to help us find and attract some of the most talented people in the field of digital marketing? Do you have experience with recruitment in an international environment? Do you want an exciting role in a dynamic team, with a lot of freedom to shape your own day-to-day and help us take talent attraction to the next level?
Then you could be the Talent Coordinator we are looking for in our Marketing Operations team in Copenhagen!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence(MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency, and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality.
What will your day look like?
As our new Talent Coordinator, you will play a big part in the continued growth of the Marketing Operations department. We are more than 300 employees, working from 4 countries. Your most important job is to help managers find the right candidates for our open positions. Further, you will take part in developing effective recruitment processes, and support on a broad variety of HR administrative tasks.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Manage the candidate pipeline and recruitment process end-to-end from screening to contract signing
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand their needs and ensure a high quality of candidates
- Taking screening calls with prospective candidates to ensure a good fit
- Handle administrative tasks related to onboarding of new employees, background checks, set up new contracts of employment, and update relevant internal IT systems
- Develop new job advertisements and update our existing job ads on our online channels
- Provide support on relocation of employees from a contractual perspective, processing visa applications, expat packages and contract addendums
- Be awesome, have a “can-do” approach and always ensure a top-quality experience for candidates, employees, managers and other stakeholders
This role is based out of Copenhagen, but you will work closely together with your peers in Toronto, Bangkok and Lisbon where our regional centers are located.
Who are you going to work with?
You will join the HR team in Marketing Operations. We are a small team and we each have individual areas of responsibility within the HR/People space, but we are great at supporting each other and we work closely together.
Further, you will be part of our 300+ people team in Marketing Operations. We are proud of our easy-going, dynamic and multicultural environment where we not only work hard together – but are also great at having fun.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive person with a structured mindset.
- Maybe your previous experience is from an in-house recruitment/talent attraction function, or you have worked in an agency or consultancy
- We expect you hold a relevant bachelor’s degree, but in general we value experience over education
- Most importantly you have 2+ years of experience with talent attraction, a passion for creating new relations and talking to many different people with different backgrounds
- Excellent English skills both spoken and in writing.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are 700+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.